Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Emergency Preparedness

It appears the snow is moving towards PG, thus, I have prepared myself to bunker down if need be. I have a more than adequate supply of DVDs, including the rental of some suitable chick flicks which likely no one will ever want to watch with me. I went to the store and bought a sufficient supply of munchables, chicken, juice and cheese. And, most importantly, I bought a bottle of red wine and a small wheel of brie. I am prepared to not leave my house until absolutely necessary (read: monday morning when it's more or less expected that I will be at work). I'm gonna chill out like this guy here...he knows how to relax!
Ok Blizzard, I'm ready for ya!

1 comment:

*M* said...

man how i wish i was there. that would be super fun. some brie, some munchies, chick flicks and friends dvds!
hope u do ok in the snow. get those winter tires on lady!