Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Gym + Cheesecake = Happy Jessica

Heather and I finally took advantage of our free Y passes tonight, and it was great! I've never actually enjoyed going to the gym, but it was a lot of fun. I think because Heather and I just talked and did a bunch of cardio. Pretty softcore, but the important thing is really that we're doing something, and besides, it would be a really bad idea to start off by being really hardcore. Afterwards, we enjoyed the steamroom. Yay steamrooms! And Yay getting in shape! I'm gonna be a hot mama sooner than I'll know how to deal with! Hahaha, ok, that is, as long as we actually keep up on it. I fully intend to.
Besides, now I don't feel so bad about that massive ammount of cheesecake I ate today. One cancels the other out.

No comments: