Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Prince George: time warp

I went to see Krome at the Rum Jungle last night. Seems to me that Tuesday night is a really bad night to plan a concert for. It was very dead there, and I didn't stay for the whole show because, well, they didn't even go on until after midnight, closer to 1 oclock, and I was getting tired, or rather, I knew if I stayed I would be exhausted today. (which I am anyway).
On a different note, I must pay tribute to one guy at the show. He had stick straight shiny brown hair halfway down his back, wearing tapered leg jeans, and he was headbanging in earnest. He was whipping his hair around and around and around, frankly making me very dizzy just watching him. I can't imagine what that does to a person's neck or spine...but, medical disturbances aside, it just doesn't look, well, fun. He looked like he was constantly trying to keep his balance. I didn't think people still did that...but apparently they do in Prince George.

No comments: