Pages

Monday, October 16, 2006

So, maybe I'm still a little pissed off...

I have literally vented and ranted and raved about my shitty weekend to almost everyone I know at this point. And I've decided something: I'm not going to say anything about it to the people who pissed me off the most. If they mention the night, I will say "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. It was a terrible night for me." and if they ask why (because social graces state they must) I will tell them it's really none of their business. Because, really, the mistake was mine for taking it upon myself to look after what's-her-name, and for thinking other people were capable of being anything but drunk and useless (Curtis and Kelly not included, quite obviously). I take the blame for this upon myself, and I've learned my lesson. Now, since I don't think I can stop myself from feeling obligated to babysit when people around me are incapacitated, I will simply not go out anymore. Done. I will not waste valuable money like that anymore.

No comments: