Pages

Monday, October 16, 2006

the blah of work

I was going to work an extremely long day today and go into work at 9 (as per normal) and then work the city council meeting after that...making it a 12 hour day or so. But this morning, when my alarm clock went off, I decided that the 4 hours of overtime really weren't worth it. 4 hours isn't really going to get my anywhere, especially because EC is done on Friday and I have a sneaking suspicion our overtime is also done when she leaves. Instead, I'll go in an hour before I'm supposed to, just so I can go in at 10 tomorrow morning rather than 9. A good plan I think. When I called this morning to ask Bill to remind EC I would be working Wil's shift, well, let's just say I was pretty much still asleep. Poor Bill, having to deal with my nonsensical-sleepiness.

No comments: