Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Halloween party...for many a night they won't remember

I went to skank's house for a halloween party with station crew...
And here's the evidence:

Quite obviously I was a pirate...but alas, Pope's costume far outdid mine
---
Rich was an absolute gong show by about 11 (that's Baja he's pouring into Skank's mouth)
---

G-Lo was "Pink Floyd" and ended up wearing a weird hat (I stole Pope's)

---

Please don't ask what Colin and Skank are doing.
---

And the boys... well on their way
---

It was a good evening...I didn't drink...but it was a good time nonetheless.
Highlights include smoking weed in the garage, making up random chants and chanting them repeatedly, and when Docc accidentally knocked over Kyle's drink and it spilled on Skank's keyboard and everyone panicked.
The best part (quite obviously) was dressing up as a pirate.
I felt all night that something was lacking and then I realized what it was:
Mare isn't here to party it up with me, and neither is Heather. Booooo!

No comments: