Pages

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

back to the grind..

It's tuesday...and I'm already drained beyond all reason. I guess that's always the way it goes when you have a holiday.
It was an incredible week, and I felt my heart break just a little when I had to leave on Sunday. But we're going to be together again soon...at least in november for our two year anniversary, if not sooner.
This morning I got a call from the news director in Medicine Hat who said my former PD had contacted him to tell him what a great newsie I am (wonder what I owe her for spreading those beautiful lies?). He asked me to send him my resume and air-check...so I've spent the night essentially re-doing my resume. Whooo... It's one of those things that, after a while of working on it, everything starts to blur together. But I think I managed something accurate, correct, organized, and well presented.
I'm going to go to bed very soon...but, first, I want to post this:
I miss my Brad.

No comments: