Pages

Monday, October 23, 2006

definately not good

First off, let me say that it SUCKS when the server crashes. We lost EVERYTHING at work. I mean EVERYTHING. We have lost all of the stories written, all of the audio we had, and (the biggest and worst thing to lose of all) all of our contacts. EVERYONE. We had personal cell numbers for local MLAs, Politicians, Media Reps, everything you could possibly imagine, and it's all gone, and unrecoverable. Furthermore, all of our casts are now typed out on Wordpad and printed out. Playing audio is a horror. It's definately a Monday.

When I came in this morning I looked at Bill and said "how bad is it?" and he said "well, it's definately not good".

That pretty much sums it up. Definately not good.

I just need to be more like this little guy...talk about innovative!

No comments: