Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Well, that will teach me...

When I sent off my email to the Swift Current Chamber, I used an alternate email address. I figured my usual email doesn't exactly scream professional, so I used a generic "jwilliams...." blah blah, boring one. Unfortunately, I hadn't used it in a very long time, and can't remember why I set it up. Aparently I was looking for some sort of anonimity with it, and so rather than have my name as "Jessica Williams" I discovered this afternoon that it shows up as "The Jess". What I was thinking when I set that up, I have no idea. I'm such an idiot though. I don't think I would be eager to employ someone who refers to themselves as "the" anything. Such a turd.

2 comments:

Heather K. said...

"The Jess"? I think you've earned it. You are one of a kind and very original sweet pea. Maybe if your potential boss referred to himself as "The Mark" (if his name was Mark of course) then you would have a special advantage over everyone else!

Heather K. said...

"The Jess"? I think you've earned it because you are one of a kind and very original. Plus perhaps your potential boss refers to himself as "The Mark" (if his name is Mark of course). Then you would have a special edge on the competition! Love ya sweet pea a.k.a. "The Jess".....it could have been worse...."The Drunk" etc.