Pages

Sunday, October 08, 2006

I Like Booze!

What's a trip home without a night spent at the local bar getting trashed? Not a trip home if you ask me! Well, that's a flat out lie actually, I love going home, drunken nights notwithstanding...but this time I did go out, and drink, I did. It was not intended (then again, it rarely is for me). Denise, Christine and I went to the Lodge for drinks (drinks for them as I was driving and therefore could not partake). Denise called her friend Randy who came as well and when we finished at the Lodge (where they had begun doing karaoke...*shudder*) and piled into my car to go to the Twin. Once there, I put the club on my car (much to the amusement of Denise and Christine, since, let's face it, car theft is not a big problem in Smithers) and prepared myself to leave it behind for the night. I said hi to everyone I used to work with. I love seeing Stacy, Tony and Mike. Jason was there who I haven't seen since I worked there...he had gone away for a while I think maybe...and, of course, Dominic (who came later). Then I started drinking the Vodka. And I drank a lot of it. About 6 drinks in an hour and a half...if that gives you an idea of my state. We hung out afterward the bar closed and everyone had cleared out. Hung around just like old times. God I miss that place. When I was working there and at Omineca, hell, I don't think I'll ever enjoy working anywhere as much as I did there. Not really sure why I quit, to be honest! ha! Oh well. I loved it. And I had a great time on Saturday night. Tony drove us home afterwards (bless his heart) and I stumbled into bed. I remember laying there and thinking "I don't feel to bad, I don't think i'll have a hangover tomorrow." Right. ha! I slept until noon because when I woke up at 9:30 I had the spins. Yeah. Well done Jessica. Killed a lot of brain cells that night, but whooo! it was fun!

No comments: